Y4 Classroom Teacher (0.6)
- Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale
- Maternity Leave Temporary Contract
- Start Date: 1st December 2018
- 0.6 (Three days a week)
We believe that Primary School is a special time in a child’s life.
We want our children to become responsible, determined individuals who love to learn.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team of creative, innovative minds who have the highest expectations for the children in their care. We are looking for committed, determined & positive teacher to join our wonderful academy team to teach in Y4 during a maternity leave.
- Inspire and excite children in their learning?
- Improve the progress of all children, to ensure they achieve their full potential?
- Focus on supporting children towards greater independence in their learning?
- Work alongside and include families in their child’s education?
- Ensure the Academy and school vision is demonstrated in the daily work and communications within the school community?
We can offer you
- A challenging and rewarding role having a direct impact on children’s lives.
- A supportive environment within which to work, enabling you to develop your practice.
- Further training and development via United Learning Trust.
Visits to schools are encouraged and welcomed. To arrange a visit, please contact Lisa Pagano at email@example.com
We would love to meet you and show you our wonderful children.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and an application pack.
Closing Date: Noon on Friday 14th November 2018 at 12:00 Noon.
Interview Date: Monday 19th November 2018
Pegasus School takes safeguarding children seriously, the successful applicant will have to undergo a DBS check and references will be required in line with our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy.